Simco-Ion’s Aerostat PC Ionizing Air Blowers
Simco-Ion’s Aerostat PC Ionizing Air Blower are provides localized coverage with superior charge decay efficiency. The Aerostat PC operates on AC technology and designed to provide ionization to a targeted work surface.
Distinguished by its variable fan speed control, heater element, and emitter point cleaner, the Aerostat PC is an excellent choice for eliminating static in production processes. This Aerostat PC will helping us to protect products and personnel from the effects of static discharge. This Aerostat PC is lightweight, small, and quiet, so it will make a user easy to directly use the ionization at any where it is needed.
Features and Benefits
- Discharge time of 1.5 seconds at 1 foot
- Lightweight, compact and quiet for unobtrusive use
- Built-in emitter point cleaner
- Variable speed fan for airflow control
- Status lamp indicates high voltage is present at the emitter points
- Integrated heater for warm air flow
- Optional Fan Air Filter